Application forms are purchased from the School Office. All forms should be completed and submitted with necessary information and documentation to facilitate admission. On receiving the filled-out form and supporting documents, parents will be given an assessment date for their children. When a place in the School is offered to the child, parents will be issued an invoice for fees which should be paid fully into the School’s account before students join the School.
Admission into Start-Rite Schools is on a space-available-basis in accordance with the date of application and paid fees. All fees are expected to be paid in full before commencement of the term and resumption of class activities.
Please note that:
- letters of admission are issued with a fee invoice;
- a new child entering school before half-term will pay the full term’s fees on entrance;
- a new child entering school after half-term will pay half the term’s fees on entrance;
- where a child does not attend school after payment of full tuition fees, a refund can be considered in light of the following:
- if within the first week of term, Start-Rite Schools is notified that the student will not be returning (100% refund);
- if notification is given after the first week of term but before half term (50% refund);
- after half term, NO refund will be given and the student’s place in school will be surrendered to another child;
- the School reserves the right to review the fees periodically.
Tours are NOT allowed while classes are in progress. Inquiries can however be made between 8.30 a.m. and 12.30 p.m. During the holidays, office hours are between 9.30 a.m. and 2.30 p.m.