The School Year consists of three terms and Application Forms are purchased from the School Office. All forms must be completed and submitted with necessary information and documentation to facilitate admission. On receiving the filled-out form and supporting documents, parents will be given an assessment date for their children. When a place in the School is offered to the child, parents will be issued an invoice for fees which must be paid fully into the School’s account before students join the School.
Children are admitted into the School on a space available basis in accordance with the date of application and paid fees. All fees are expected to be paid in full before commencement of the term and resumption of class activities for the child. Start-Rite Schools provides Learning Support in the areas of English and Mathematics. Parents are advised to ensure that their children are interviewed, and they receive an admission letter based on placement test results, before making fee payments.
Please note that:
- letters of admission are issued with a fee invoice;
- a new child entering school before half-term will pay the full term’s fees on entrance;
- a new child entering school after half-term will pay half the term’s fees on entrance;
- when a child does not attend school after payment of the fees, the fees paid in advance can be refunded under the following conditions:
- if, within the first week of term, the Start-Rite Schools is notified that the student will not be returning, the School fees are 100% refundable;
- if notification is given after the first week of term but before half term, a 50% refund of the school fees will be given;
- after half term, no refunds are given and the student’s place in school will be surrendered to another child;
- the School reserves the right to review the fees periodically.
Please note that during the term, tours are not allowed while the school is in session however inquiries can be made between 8.30 a.m. and 12.30 p.m. During the holidays, office hours are between 9.30 a.m. and 2.30 p.m.